Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

Running for County Commissioner

It's official, I have thrown my hat in the ring for Cook County Commissioner District 5! After four years of being an observer at County Board meetings I believe I have what it takes to make a difference.

I care deeply about our county,  the people and the land. I have the time and desire to serve and believe that my commitment to fairness should serve Cook County well.

I look forward to meeting all the people in District 5 and welcome questions from everyone in the county, either here, by email, a phone call, or we can meet in person. I will drive to meet you.  We all count.

I also welcome the opportunity to talk with individuals or groups.
Stanley Tull
mco@boreal.org or 612-202-3789 or find me at the county board meetings!



No comments:

Post a Comment